pspp-users

PSPP for Mac?

From: alma rivera
Subject: PSPP for Mac?
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 04:46:04 -0700 (PDT)

Even though I have read that PSPP can work on a Mac, I did the download and cant seem to make it work.  I have a Macbook (Intel), is there a version of PSPP that can work?  Does anyone know of a statistical program (preferable open source or free) that can work on OS X?  I am a poor graduate student in need of help

Thanks,

Alma Rivera
Graduate School of Education
INEVA Program
University of Puerto Rico
Río Piedras Campus

Liberation is a praxis: the action and reflection of men and women upon their world in order to transform it.
Paulo Freire

La única manera para que la historia no se repita es manteniéndola viva....
Eduardo Galeano

You're never too old, too wacky, too wild, to pick up a book and read to a child.
Dr. Seuss