pspp-users

Re: !SPAM! PSPP for Mac?

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: !SPAM! PSPP for Mac?
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 20:07:14 +0800

Can you explain exactly what problem you were having?  Last time I
tried, the Mac didn't give any problems.

J'

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 04:46:04AM -0700, alma rivera wrote:
     -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
     This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
     so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
     See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

     Content analysis details:   (5.3 hits, 5.0 required)
     -0.1 SUBJ_ENDS_IN_Q_MARK    Subject: ends in a question mark
     -0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
      0.0 UNPARSEABLE_RELAY      Informational: message has unparseable relay
lines
     -0.2 BAYES_40               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 20 to 40%
                                 [score: 0.3531]
      1.8 HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_24     BODY: HTML: images with 2000-2400 bytes of
words
      2.1 BIG_FONT               RAW: FONT Size +2 and up or 3 and up
     -0.4 SUPERLONG_LINE         RAW: Contains a line >=199 characters long
      2.0 RCVD_IN_RELAYS_ORDB_ORG RBL: Received via a relay in relays.ordb.org
                                 [24.139.241.43 listed in relays.ordb.org]
                                 [199.232.76.165 listed in relays.ordb.org]
                                 [199.232.76.173 listed in relays.ordb.org]
                                 [209.191.85.72 listed in relays.ordb.org]

     -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------

     The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
     open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
     or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
     it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.