pspp-users

Re: pspp in opensuse's build service

From: Detlef Steuer
Subject: Re: pspp in opensuse's build service
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 21:05:57 +0100

Thank you for the report!
Postgres comes from the INSTALL file, it is just a feature :-)

Concerning library stuff I must learn more about how pspp works.
For the time being I'll stop the publishing in the build service
until I found out the cause for that.

Thx again.
Detlef

--
Wisely, and slow. They stumble that run fast. - Shakespeare