pspp-users

Installing PSPP on Windows Vista

From: Juan Ricardo Salinas
Subject: Installing PSPP on Windows Vista
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 09:30:36 -0800 (PST)

Cc: Ricardo Salinas <address@hidden>,
    Ricardo Salinas <address@hidden>,
    Ricardo Salinas <address@hidden>

Dear All,=0A=0AI have been installing PSPP on Windows Vista Home Premium ve=
rsion, the only problem I'm facing is that It has been installing files for=
 27 hours and it is not finished yet, I estimate that 30% is still pending,=
 although it has the same status from 14 hours ago. Is that normal? Also I =
have a machine with Fedora 10 OS, Will PSPP take to same time to install to=
o?=0A=0AI will appreciate your comments.=0A=0AJuan Ricardo.=0A=0A=0A=0A    =
  =A1Felices Fiestas! Enviale una tarjeta electronica gratis a tu familia y=
 amigos y deseales felices fiestas. http://yahoomorado.com/tarjetas/