pspp-users

Re: Configuring output

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Configuring output
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 09:25:57 -0800

David Lubell <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm sure there must be a simple solution to this but I can't find it
> in the manual.  I'm running PSPP on Windows XP without any problems
> and I've downloaded and installed setup-pspp-0.6.1_2.exe from
> http://www.cecaps.ufmg.br/pspp/ (after having first tried the update
> from Filesavr.com).  I'd really like to have more readable output
> which, I assume, is possible if I can figure out how to properly
> install or configure the GUI.  Can someone tell me where to find the
> instructions for this?  I've been through what I take to be the
> appropriate section of the manual (PDF copy) but it doesn't help (my
> fault no doubt, but.........).

The PSPP GUI (PSPPIRE) in 0.6.1 does not support output other
than in text format.  We will fix this for the next release.

You can get PostScript and HTML output from the PSPP text-mode
interface in 0.6.1.
--
"I consider that the golden rule requires that if I like a program
 I must share it with other people who like it."