pspp-users

Problem with saving and output in Windows

From: Sohail Husain
Subject: Problem with saving and output in Windows
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 10:17:07 +0100

Hi

I am a new user and have just installed the compiled version of 0.7.2 on to my PC which is running Windows Vista.

I find I am unable to save output. Selecting 'Save' from the drop down menu seems to have no effect. I have seen this problem mentioned in other postings but am unsure if it has been resolved.

A second problem arises after closing the output window.  When I next try to 'Save' my data file, the output mysteriously reappears!  Perhaps the two problems are related. If it output is reappearing, perhaps it has been saved in a file somewhere (but where and what is it called?).

Finally, is it possible to vary the number of characters printed per line in output tables to, for example, allow use of different papers sizes or landscape instead of portrait layout?

Thanks for any advice.

Sohail Husain
UK