pspp-users

Re: pspp briefly reviewed

From: Gene Shackman
Subject: Re: pspp briefly reviewed
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 14:53:31 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the reply.  I downloaded the more recent version of pspp and now it does read my data file with no problem.  So I updated the page of review

http://gsociology.icaap.org/methods/comparing_freestaprograms.html

(and added a note about correlation as well)

Thanks!

Gene

--- On Sat, 11/7/09, John Darrington <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks for doing that.

> PSPP does not yet have correlation.

Correlation was infact added just a few weeks ago.  But you're right.  It's not yet in any released version.

> When using PSPP, I had to create another dataset.  For some reason, it did not recognize the last variable, so I added a dummy at the end.

Can you give some more information about this:  What version of PSPP are you using?  What commands did you use to read the data?  Posting
a copy of your pspp.jnl file would help to throw some light on this.

J'