pspp-users

Re: pspp posthoc abilities

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: pspp posthoc abilities
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 07:44:30 +0000

Unfortunately, the POSTHOC subcommand hasn't yet been implemented.  This is
already on the wishlist.  See http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?27639

The savannah tracker allows users to "vote" for bugs.  I would encourage
users who would like PSPP to have a feature to cast their vote on the
appropriate item.  That way, the developers can see what interests users
the most.

J'