pspp-users

Re: status of UTF-8 support?

From: Rob Messer
Subject: Re: status of UTF-8 support?
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 08:28:42 -0700

Ok, well then maybe you don't need this example any longer, but here it is
anyway.  The script we ran was from this posting last year:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/pspp-users/2009-12/msg00010.html

The .sav file opens fine, but the non-ascii characters appear as ??? in the
PSPP gui and the trial version of SPSS.

Anyway, if there is some version of PSPP that does support UTF-8, let me know,
or if it is planned for a future release any info you have there would be
helpful as well.  Thanks for your efforts,

Rob