pspp-users

Re: path

From: Matej Kovacic
Subject: Re: path
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 14:31:25 +0100

Hi,

> If that's how spss behaves then I suppose we should do the same.
> We need to make sure that nothing breaks the CD, INSERT  and INCLUDE commands.
Yes, SPSS behaves that - if I open SPS file from one directory, all
files referenced in that file are read from that (working) directory.

I also noticed some other problems with PSPP (I am using it in Windows).
When I save the unsaved file, it does not ask me for file name, it just
saves file in a directory where binaries are placed.

If I change directory (save file in one directory or open a file from
one directory), the next time I open (or save file), directory is again
the old one (where binaries are placed).

Regards,
Matej