pspp-users

RE: opening datafiles directly with psppire

From: Dana Williams
Subject: RE: opening datafiles directly with psppire
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 02:45:49 +0000

It must be the version, then, since I'm running 0.6.2. (I'll have to upgrade!)
Thanks for the info, Ben!

Dana

Dana Williams, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Sociology, Anthropology, & Criminal Justice
1500 North Patterson Street
Valdosta State University
Valdosta, GA 31698-0060
address@hidden