pspp-users

Re: PSPP promotion at professional associations userbility

From: Dr. Ivan A. de la Rosa
Subject: Re: PSPP promotion at professional associations userbility
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 15:42:29 -0600

Asterios, one main reason I am considering migrating from SPSS to PSPP is the cost. In these difficult financial times, it seems a waste (especially for students) to justify SPSS, when a stable open source alternatives is available.  And one that works across many platforms (e.g. mac, linux, windows).

Also, when I can, I like to support the open source movement.