pspp-users

Re: Imorting limesurvey data to PSPP

From: Martin Kotyk
Subject: Re: Imorting limesurvey data to PSPP
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 14:59:47 +0200

Sorry for that basic mistake, now the PSPP is set as program opener for dat and sps files in Windows XP Professional, SP 3. Output looks better, but there still isn ´t any data transfer from syntax editor to data editor. I am just using these basic steps - open sps, then correct the FILE (4th) line as you showed me, then command Run All. And I am adding output from last attempt.

And thanks for your patience.
Martin