pspp-users

Problems exporting output

From: Chris Coley
Subject: Problems exporting output
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 13:53:50 +0530

New PSPP user on a Mac. I am a student doing some grunt work data entry for a project I am a part of. how can I easily export the data from the Output window to my OpenOffice applications? Right now the output window only has "Windows" and "Help" menu buttons, and despite my efforts, I cannot seem to open a GUI version from the terminal to see if that would allow me to export the output.

any suggestions? Currently wasting time cutting, pasting, and cleaning numbers to fit in tables...

Thank you!