[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Citing PSPP
Re: Citing PSPP
Mon, 7 Nov 2011 15:30:40 -0500
On Mon, Nov 07, 2011 at 10:10:19AM -0800, Ben Pfaff wrote:
> Jason Stover <address@hidden> writes:
> > On Fri, Nov 04, 2011 at 06:26:55PM -0400, David Sean wrote:
> >> What is the preferred way to cite the use of PSPP in scientific articles?
> > It looks like no one has responded, so here is my best attempt:
> > There is no standard way to cite PSPP that I know of, but PSPP is part
> > of the GNU project, so you could give a reference like
> > B. Pfaff, J. Darrington et. al. GNU PSPP. http://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/
> I think that David mentioned in IRC that citations of webpages
> weren't really looked on well in his journal.
> Jason, I think that you have made some kind of conference
> presentation about PSPP, right? Maybe a poster or something like
> that? (Maybe I'm thinking of another one of my projects, I have
> too many of them.) Maybe a reference to something like that
> would be better for David's purpose.
The citation for the poster is:
J. Stover. GNU PSPP: A Free Clone of SPSS. Joint Statistical
Meetings. Vancouver. 2010.
I'm not sure about the format citations of poster presentations. I can
supply more information if necessary.
- Citing PSPP, David Sean, 2011/11/04
- Re: Citing PSPP, Jason Stover, 2011/11/07
- Re: Citing PSPP, Ben Pfaff, 2011/11/07
- Re: Citing PSPP,
Jason Stover <=
- Re: Citing PSPP, Zoltan FABIAN, 2011/11/07
- Re: Citing PSPP, John Darrington, 2011/11/08
- Re: Citing PSPP, David Sean, 2011/11/08
- Re: Citing PSPP, Ben Pfaff, 2011/11/09
- Re: Citing PSPP, John Darrington, 2011/11/09