pspp-users

Re: select if commands

From: Renan Levine
Subject: Re: select if commands
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 20:26:37 -0500

Try the Data menu, then "Select cases."

On 21-Feb-12 4:15 PM, Bonnie Ferguson wrote:
Hi All,
I have been a several year user of PSPP - very basic surveys, simple reports
using syntax files.  I am now providing support to other users who have
imported data into PSPP and would like to use drop down menu options to manage
and report on data.   I tried to find a way to use  'select if' commands from
the menu (and checked the PSPP documentation) but I could not understand where
in the menus to put in a command like 'select if (q1 eq 1)'.

Thanks for help,

Bonnie Ferguson
Research Representative
Canadian Union of Public Employees - Alberta Retion