pspp-users

Re: pspp crashing-Windows version psppire.exe 0.7.8-g997322

From: Jill Covert
Subject: Re: pspp crashing-Windows version psppire.exe 0.7.8-g997322
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 09:56:30 -0700

Great, Peter--thanks. John sent me the 32-bit version at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/pspp4windows/

Haven't tried either one yet, but will post an update when I do.

Jill

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 9:49 AM, Galderisi, Peter <address@hidden> wrote:
Jill,

Both I and my students have been having problems with several versions of PSPP stalling or crashing.  I have found, on W7, 64 bit the following to be stable:

PSPP_0.7.9_2012-03-15_64bits from the http://pspp.awardspace.com/ site found on the PSPP site (other mingw).  I'm not sure about the 32 bit version.

-Peter

Peter Galderisi
Senior Lecturer