pspp-users

... is allowed only after the active database has been defined.

From: nigelscott
Subject: ... is allowed only after the active database has been defined.
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 13:35:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi I am new to PSPP.  At the PSPP Windows 7 command prompt I enter get file =
"C:\...\myfile.sav"
and then get back the prompt.  I now want to run a Mann-Whitney test on the
data but keep getting the above error when I try to run a test.  Can
somebody point out the correct syntax for achieving this.

Thanks