pspp-users

Reading Data Into Excel - Split Up Lines

From: Erin Mann
Subject: Reading Data Into Excel - Split Up Lines
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 21:17:53 -0500

Hi everyone,

I'm very new to PSPP. I'm trying to read in a very simple set of data
form Excel into PSPP. I have saved the file as tab delimited and I
follow the instructions to import the data into PSPP. However, PSPP
only detects one line of data. All of my data is read in as one long
line (i.e. it does not pick up on any line breaks). Is there something
I need to do in Excel to get the line breaks to be detected? I've
tried adding spaces as well as semicolons to the end of each line, but
that did not work either

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Erin