pspp-users

pspp help

From: Oge Arum
Subject: pspp help
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 11:20:40 -0700

     I'm just trying to download  a functional version of PSPP. Unfortunately, I know nothing about computer programming and,  I am having trouble installing the program from my Windows 7 Command Prompt. I have downloaded the individual constituents, but when I try to use my Command Prompt to compile the fragmented files, I can't get around the error message "'.' isn't recognized as an internal or external command, operable program, or batch file".

     Could someone please help me by instructing me on the simplest route to get PSPP (w/ GUI) running on my Windows 7 OS. Thanks in advance.....

+0ge