pspp-users

Re: PSPP in spanish

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: PSPP in spanish
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 19:03:36 +0200

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 11:29:09AM +0000, Jose Manuel Hernando Cobeña wrote:

     How can I launch pspp.exe in spanish? I downloaded all versions but always
is on english.

It is supposed to follow whatever language you set in your environment (usually
when you login).
It looks like you are using windows, so I don't know exactly how to do that on
your system.

     Este mensaje de correo electrónico es confidencial y esta destinado al uso
exclusivo del (de los) destinatario(s) solamente.
     Usted no debe revelar el contenido a ninguna otra persona. Si usted no es
el destinatario previsto, por favor, notifique al
     remitente inmediatamente.

I don't understand spanish, but if this text is saying words to the effect of
"you must not disclose this email to anyone", then
please do NOT post such messages to this list (in any language).

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3
See http://keys.gnupg.net or any PGP keyserver for public key.