pspp-users

Re: about legality of SPSS data file (SAV)

From: Elizabeth Williams
Subject: Re: about legality of SPSS data file (SAV)
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 11:57:26 -0400

Thanks for your answers, let me calmer.
For me, what I presented seemed plausible, like Stata DRM policy.
For me, scientific research is very important and so I switched to using open source software, especially for durability and data file support.

That's what annoys me proprietary software, and companies such as IBM.

But if they say that using SAV files no problem, that's good.

Elizabeth