pspp-users

Re: syntax highlighting in PSPP syntax editor

From: Hans Müller
Subject: Re: syntax highlighting in PSPP syntax editor
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 23:18:51 -0400

This is a good idea. I at one time thought of creating a file with the language for syntax highlighting for SPSS, to be included in gedit (*. lang). I think it's the same system that uses syntax highlighting PSPPIRE.
Tale with XML files in SPSS syntax to convert a file to gtksourcevieew language, however, I have not had much time to do, so I leave the files available.
Someone on the list that has the knowledge to do so, could help improve syntax highlighting for PSPP.

Hans