pspp-users

Re: please help by running some syntax under SPSS

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: please help by running some syntax under SPSS
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 11:01:44 -0700

Thanks Paul.  I'm not certain what went wrong, but "starting column:
2" for the 'end' keyword implies that you might have indented (at
least) that line with a space.  SPSS doesn't recognize "end data."
except at the beginning of a line.

Later on, "field contents: '_sline'" is extra puzzling, because my
syntax did not include '_sline' or anything similar.

I already received two other sets of usable results, so I don't need
you to try another time.  Thanks again!