pspp-users

Re: encrypted SPSS .sav files

From: Bastián Díaz
Subject: Re: encrypted SPSS .sav files
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 13:36:44 -0700 (PDT)

Ben, I've modified the encrypted files in the repository PSPP-dev-utils. I updated the folders "BDI-II", "demo" and "PSPP-examples".

Inside, you will find a folder called "encrypted" with 3 sets of files (SAZ and ZSAV files).

The series keys are the following (without quotes):
A series: "pspp"
B series: "abc123"
C series: "Abc123Dfg456"

As you will see, I have not been very creative, but I hope you find it useful.
* That is either you were asking ... if so, I later als will update the other folders.

Regards
--
Bastián Díaz