pspp-users

Unable to unzip/install latest version of PSPP

From: Barth Riley
Subject: Unable to unzip/install latest version of PSPP
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 07:54:46 -0500

Dear list

I realize this is a very basic question. I am trying to install the latest version of PSPP from the GNU site. After downloading the file (from various sources,--GNU, GNU mirror and FTP) I double clicked on the .tar.gz file and I receive an error message that the command line is invalid...? I also receive this message when I try to open the file from the 7 Zip application. Has anyone on the list encountered this problem? Any suggestions for a workaround?

thanks in advance

--
Barth