pspp-users

Re: Cluster analysis output

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Cluster analysis output
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 10:51:07 +0100

On Wed, Dec 25, 2013 at 10:26:03PM +0100, John Darrington wrote:
     On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 10:09:02AM +1100, Mark Solonsch wrote:
          Hi all

          I'm a bit new to the PSPP family, so I hope you can help.

          When I run a Cluster analysis, PSPP delivers the

           Final Cluster Centers
           Number of Cases in each Cluster.

          However, I can't find the syntax to attach the Cluster number to each
          case.  If you can help, I'll be grateful.

     Unfortunately, the answer is, that this feature is not yet implemented.
     However, in most cases manual inspection will make it clear, unless there
     are a large number of clusters.

A number of people have requested this feature recently.  So I have filed a bug
requesting this:

PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3