pspp-users

Re: export selected output

From: ftr
Subject: Re: export selected output
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 00:25:50 +0100

On 17/02/2014 00:22, Ben Pfaff wrote:
On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 10:54:55PM +0100, ftr wrote:
I try to export a single cross-table in odt format among a long list
of other output but only get all of the output together. I don't see
how I can limit the export , for instance in first selecting and
then exporting.

That isn't currently possible.  You can cut and paste individual tables
by selecting them from the left pane of the output window.

Thanks, that did the trick.
And you have to change the font into Courier New to get a nice output.