To: address@hidden; address@hidden; address@hidden; address@hidden
Subject: pspp-0.8.4 released [stable]
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 14:57:24 -0700
I'm very pleased to announce the release of a new version of GNU PSPP.
PSPP is a program for statistical analysis of sampled data. It is a
free replacement for the proprietary program SPSS.
Here are the compressed sources and a GPG detached signature[*]:
Use a mirror for higher download bandwidth:
[*] Use a .sig file to verify that the corresponding file (without the
.sig suffix) is intact. First, be sure to download both the .sig file
and the corresponding tarball. Then, run a command like this:
gpg --verify pspp-0.8.4.tar.gz.sig
If that command fails because you don't have the required public key,
then run this command to import it:
gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-keys C6648E90
and rerun the 'gpg --verify' command.
Changes from 0.8.3 to 0.8.4:
* Formatting of SYSFILE INFO output was made easier to read.
* Bug fixes, including the following notable ones:
- FREQUENCIES works properly for string variables. (This bug was
introduced in 0.8.2.)
- CROSSTABS now correctly computes all of the measures that it
offers. Some measures have been removed because they were not
- The NPAR TESTS calculation of significance for the RUNS
subcommand has been corrected.
- Planned comparisons in ONEWAY ANOVA now correctly handle negative
- Conformance fixes to Open Document output format.
Pspp-users mailing list