pspp-users

RE: multiple response set

From: Marshall DeBerry
Subject: RE: multiple response set
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 11:23:37 -0500

I would just echo that after SPSS introduced the MULT RESPONSE syntax in the
late 70's-early 80's (?), it was of immense help to my work on the DOJ/BJS
National Crime Victimization Survey in the production of reports/analyses.
It would be very helpful if this command syntax/feature could be added to
PSPP in the near future.
Thanks,
Marshall