pspp-users

Re: "tags" in PSPP - can a variable have multiple values for the same ca

From: Matthias Faeth
Subject: Re: "tags" in PSPP - can a variable have multiple values for the same case?
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 18:18:19 +0100

I support Franks view. I'm a professional market researcher and we do always manual coding for open questions.

Cheers
Matthias

Matthias Fäth
Im Mediapark 12
50670 Köln
t: 0221-2907973
m: 0171-9832175
e: address@hidden

With 360 cases consider the time that it already took you to search the internet, read, try.
Do it manually. It's ugly, against the engineers' honor :-(
But you have full control of the results.
And it's rapid.

Regards,
ftr