pspp-users

Re: HISTOGRAM

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: HISTOGRAM
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 08:27:00 +0200

On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 09:09:35PM -0300, Nelson Kautzner Marques Junior wrote:

     It is possible change the histogram in output?

     For example, change the language, English to Portuguese.

There is a Brazilian Portuguese localisation, however I don't think it is
very up to date.  There is currently no European Portuguese localisation.
If anyone wants to help improve these things please see
http://translationproject.org/html/translators.html

     How can I copy the output histogram graph to word?

If by "word" you mean Microsoft's word for windows, interoperability with
that, is not something which is a priority.  However,  you can export
to odt format which can be read be Libreoffice, although I think graphics
are currently imported as static images which does not fit everyone's needs.

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3