pspp-users

PSPP training courses

From: John Darrington
Subject: PSPP training courses
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 12:33:57 +0200

Some users might be interested in these:

 http://www.adroitinsight.com/new-pspp-training-dates20150513

Please note:

We (neither the PSPP developers, the GNU project nor the Free Software
Foundation) have no association with the organisers of these courses.

I'm posting this link in case you are interested in participating.  It
is not a recommendation or an endorsement.  It's up to you to decide
if they provide value for money.

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3