pspp-users

Re: Latest version of PSPP

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Latest version of PSPP
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 21:49:51 +0200

You can find out the version number by typing:

 pspp --version

or, for the graphical user interface:

 psppire --version

Alternatively, by starting the graphical user interface and clicking Help|About

All releases are announced on the pspp-announce mailing list.  You can check
the archives at
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/pspp-announce  or simply by looking to see
what the latest
datestamp is at ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/pspp

J'