pspp-users

Re: Multiple Regression with no constant term

From: news
Subject: Re: Multiple Regression with no constant term
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 21:01:23 +0200

On 10/07/2015 19:35, Alan Mead wrote:
> On 7/10/2015 12:26 PM, Harry Thijssen wrote:
>>  you can find it in the start | all programs | pspp menu
>
> It's:
>
> Start | All Programs | PSPP | Manual

I did not look at that place as whenever I click on the help button I
get the following error (translated in part from French) :

Error: Cannot open reference manual: Running the help program has
terminated (Invalid argument). The PSPP user manual is also available at
http://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/documentation.html or you can find the
manual corresponding to the installed PSPP version local on your PC with
| Start | All programs | PSPP | Manual

I thought the help button sends you to that place ?

ftr