pspp-users

Re: Novice Trying to Apply Dictionary

From: ftr
Subject: Re: Novice Trying to Apply Dictionary
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 16:19:01 +0200

Paul,

I never did this in PSPP, but as this is a SPSS clone my standard way to look for help on the internet is to search for the equivalent in SPSS.
The first entries found are:
http://www.unige.ch/ses/sococ/cl///spss/vprop/applydict.html
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLVMB_20.0.0/com.ibm.spss.statistics.help/syn_apply_dictionary_overview.htm
Sometimes you'll find a video on a video-sharing site.

Although you have to take into account that SPSS changes small details that can make life difficult.
So looking for SPSS 15 usually gets a good result.

HTH
ftr