pspp-users

Re: PSPP crashes when importing .csv, .ods or .txt files

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: PSPP crashes when importing .csv, .ods or .txt files
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 06:56:33 +0200

This is bug #45805  See http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?45805

So far as we know, it only happens on Windows and on the git snapshot
(not on the official released version).

So your options are:

1. Run the program under GNU/Linux instead of under Windows.

2. Use that latest official release from ftp.gnu.org

3. Wait until the developers have fixed this bug.

OR  you can work around it by pasting the syntax manually instead of using
the importer dialog.

J'