pspp-users

Interface freezes and data is lost- must be re-rentered

From: Bigger, Richard
Subject: Interface freezes and data is lost- must be re-rentered
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 12:06:25 +0100

Hiya,

We are having issues with the PSPP software.

To cut a long story short the problem that we witness is the program freezing when we try to save the data that has been entered. When the program reboots the data is lost and we must re-enter it.

Is there anything that we could try to prevent this as almost a 1/3 of data entered has had to be re-entered and it can be very frustrating at times. As you can image it’s not very productive in it’s current format.

Any help or advice with regards to this matter would be extremely helpful.

Kind regards and best wishes

Richard Bigger

Audit and Research Support Assistant

Northern Health and Social Care Trust (NI)

This email may contain proprietary and/or confidential information and is intended for the use of addressee(s) only. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your e-mail system. If you are not the intended recipient(s) alteration, disclosure, distribution, copying or printing of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Northern Health and Social Care Trust.

Unless legally exempt, the content of this e-mail and any attachments or replies may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.

Whilst Northern Health and Social Care Trust has taken every reasonable precaution to protect against infection by computer viruses, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of computer viruses. You should therefore carry out your own virus checks prior to opening any attachment contained within this e-mail. (NHSCT_DM_01)