pspp-users

PSPP for Windows

From: Anders Andren
Subject: PSPP for Windows
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 02:02:28 +0000 (UTC)

Hi ! I just migrated from SPSS to PSPP using psppire, 0.8.5-gdaa1fe, on a 64
bit maschine with Windows 8. After a little while I could use it and it felt
good. However it has happend now several times that I tried to safe reccords
that I tapped in when the system (i.e.  psppire) stops working and I looses my
job. Does anyone have an idea what the problem is ? (wrong version for wrong
maschine or what ...)

Regards/ Anders

Anders Andrén (M.S.)
Certified psychologist