pspp-users

RE: finding new developers

From: Charles Johnson
Subject: RE: finding new developers
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 04:36:18 +0000

Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 21:14:17 +0100
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: RE: finding new developers
CC: address@hidden

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 01:38:31PM +0100, Harry Thijssen wrote:

     As I know that PSPP is used on many universities around the world I still
     wonder why there is no participation from these universities or students. A

There have been a few instaances of universities funding pspp development.
In fact, the recently added Graphs menu was requested and paid for by
the University of Houston Downtown.   In the past, various companies have
paid for special features to be added too - notably the perl module was
a contracted feature.

But regular funding, to sustain continual development is something we've never
come close to seeing.

J'

How a university may contact you to request this type of work?

It is through the developer mailing list or through the FSF?

--
CJT