pspp-users

Re: PSPP

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: PSPP
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 08:54:16 +0100

On Mon, Dec 07, 2015 at 09:54:39PM +0000, Koldehoff, Michael wrote:
     Hei,

     I can not install PSPP on the macbook pro with OS X El Captain.
     I have install xQuartz, xCode und macport, also PSPP from GNU project.

I don't use Mac so I'll leave it up to others who are more qualified to
help you.

I think however you are much more likely to get a reply, if you describe
your problem in a little more detail.  For example:

 What problem do you have?  "I cannot install PSPP" is rather vague.

 How have you tried to install it?  What happened when you tried? and
how was that different from what you expected?

 Was there an error message? If so what did it tell you?

 Which version of PSPP (the exact version number) did you try to install?

--
Avoid eavesdropping.  Send strong encryted email.
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3