pspp-users

Re: PSPP on CentOS

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: PSPP on CentOS
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 07:02:08 +0100

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 11:48:56PM -0600, Alan Mead wrote:

     Or fedora, because (as you pointed out) there is a fedora pspp package.
     But EPEL 7 doesn't have one, so I'd have to compile it myself.

     Now that I can compile the GUI, how do I go about modifying the dialog
     for cluster analysis to enable the option to show cluster membership?

Probably the easiest way is to copy src/languages/stats/quick-cluster.c from
0.9.0 into the source for 0.8.5

I think that will work, but I haven't tried doing it.

J'

--
Avoid eavesdropping.  Send strong encryted email.
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3