pspp-users

Re: PSPP help

From: Claire de Koker
Subject: Re: PSPP help
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 11:37:43 +0200

Hi
Thanks for replying, it works when entering manually so that's good at least. Thanks!

Claire

On 30 Mar 2016 16:39, "John Darrington" <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 10:26:52AM +0200, Claire de Koker wrote:

     I have another question. I'm trying to do the Wilcoxon signed rank test,
     but I cannot get the variables entered into the separate variable list and
     thus cannot run the test (see screenshot attached) - the OK button remains
     faded. Any ideas why this is not working?

This would appear to be a bug.  Until  it is fixed, I suggest that you enter
the analysis manually, as described in the manual here:

 https://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/manual/html_node/NPAR-TESTS.html

The 'help' function only says that its unable to open the manual so didn't offer
me much help.

The manual is always available online at https://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/manual

J'

--
Avoid eavesdropping.  Send strong encryted email.
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3