pspp-users

Re: Pspp-users Digest, Vol 120, Issue 10

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: Pspp-users Digest, Vol 120, Issue 10
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 22:52:50 +0200

Hi Shelly

Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 16:55:38 +0000 (UTC)
From: Shelly-Ann Brandon <address@hidden>
To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
Subject: Trying to upload an excel file to PSPP

Good day,
This is my first time using PSPP. It was recommended to me by my IT department at school. I am working with the most recent version deployed on 04/01/2016.?
I am trying to upload the attached excel file, however no cases are being populated . Please help.
Regards,Shelly Brandon_

As PSPP is available on many computer platforms it is better to state which operating system you are using. As you are using excel, it is a good guess you use MSWindows.

Anyway, PSPP has no way to read excel files. However with Excell you can export your data to a .csv file. This file can be imported in PSPP.
And remember Google is always your best friend for such questions.

Or have a look at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PONJtEEjrTE which explains how to import the file.

Have fun