pspp-users

Re: Re: lists of recently opened data sets and files gets empty (news)

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: Re: lists of recently opened data sets and files gets empty (news)
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 23:28:31 +0200

I tried to reproduce it with a 32 bits version on MSWindows 10 but can't reproduce does it.  I don't  see a reason why a 64 bit version on MSWindows 7 would behave different.

Can other MSWindows users try this?

However it seems zsav files are not added to  the list with recently used data files.

Have fun

1.

Anyone having any ideas ?

I work under Windows 7, if this helps.

-ftr

On 30/05/2016 13:09, news wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I currently live with two annoying behaviours of PSPP.
>
> 1    lists of recently opened data sets and files gets empty
> Using PSPP 0.10.1 - g1082b8 on Windows 7  for 64bit I opened a dataset
> that I used before and that was listed in the list of recently opened
> data files on the File menu. The same with a recently used syntax file.
> Once opened both lists become empty.
> Is this a intended behaviour , or a bug ?
> If this is intended I propose to change it so that the list of
> previously opened files does NOT get empty.
>
> 2    sav files to be opened are not shown
> When I try to open a sav system file via File >  Open SAV and I filter
> for system files (zsav and sav formats) sav data files  are not shown
> whereas SPS files do appear. When I list all files sav files reappear
> on the list.
> When I list all files independently of format sav files show no logo
> before the file name.
>
> Any ideas ?
> -ftr

Message: 2