pspp-users

Re: PSPPire on Windows: Increase the number of decimal places ofregressi

From: Dr. Oliver Walter
Subject: Re: PSPPire on Windows: Increase the number of decimal places ofregression analysis
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 07:41:15 +0200

As Alan wrote: Type

SET FORMAT F22.6

in the syntax editor and execute this command by clicking "all" or - after
highlighting the command line - "selection" in the menu "run" of the syntax
editor.

You can also press the two keys Strg + R at the same time (or hold the Strg
key and then press the key R)  if the cursor is still in the same command
line as the set command .

I attached a screenshot (but in German) to this message where you can see
what you have to do.

Oliver

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yoshi" <address@hidden>