pspp-users

Re: duplicate of bug 47573 ???

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: duplicate of bug 47573 ???
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 22:43:07 +0200

Hi

This is a known and fixed bug.
I guess you use version 0.10.0. You have to upgrade to 0.10.1 or newer. (A version from april 2016 or newer)

Ps better answer in the list. So other people can learn from this.

Have fun

Yes, exactly the same problem! I cannot put the 2nd "paired" variable in var2 section. i dont know why!

I use pspp 0.10 version.
sincerely,
Elias Tsolis