pspp-users

RE: centOS6 install

From: Will Farmer
Subject: RE: centOS6 install
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 16:38:23 +0000

Thank you Alan. It was actually your other thread about statically linking it that drove me and Rob to ask. Just do clarify, I did get the engine installed just a few minutes ago with no difficulty and it seems to work.

PSPPIRE is not necessary for us, as this is for automatically processing data that comes in.

I greatly appreciate your quick response. Thank you very much.

Thanks,

Will
702.483.4000 (office)

702.483.4100 (fax)