pspp-users

Re: PSPP0.11 NOT on source forge

From: Dr. Oliver Walter
Subject: Re: PSPP0.11 NOT on source forge
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 13:49:43 +0200

Yes, indeed, David Thambu.

In addition: Although I appreciate very much the new functions of PSPP, it would be nice to have a submenu for the tests for "Two independent samples" (especially the U test) in the menu "non-parametric tests" of the GUI (now we have a submenu for "K independent tests"). I would also like to see a submenu for post hoc tests in the ONEWAY submenu in the GUI. Yesterday, I found out that PSPP is already capable to perform a number of post hoc tests (e.g. Bonferroni, Scheffé, Sidak, Games-Howell, Tukey HSD), but they are unfortunately not implemented in the GUI.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Oliver Walter