pspp-users

Re: fixed data file

From: Dr. Oliver Walter
Subject: Re: fixed data file
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 17:27:27 +0100

Dear Ms Kahf,

PSPP does not seem to like variable names which include German umlauts (Umlaute) such as ä, ö or ü. I tried to fix your data file and seem to be successful. I send it to you attached to this e-mail. Please check it.

BTW: Your choice of variable names is not optimal for data management apart from using German umlauts either.

Good luck.

Kind regards from Kiel, Schleswig-Holstein,

Dr. Oliver Walter